The warming taste of Rooibos, delicately combined with the cooling, refreshing hint of peppermint, transports you to a moment of calm and serenity as you drift along the banks of the Nile gazing into starlit desert nights.
£5.00 for 100g loose infusions
- More about
- How to make
- Twinings, naturally ...
Let everything go, as warmth and spices fill the air and you are surrounded in the mystery and ambience of the exotic east.
Imagine sitting on a wooden veranda, watching golden sunsets with breath-taking views across the Western Cape, as you unwind with this little taste of Africa.
"unwind with this little taste of Africa"
We believe that how you make your infusion is as important as the ingredients you use, so here are our tips:
- Use freshly drawn cold water
- Use water at a “rolling boil” (100?C)
- Use 1 teaspoon per person and 1 for the pot in a glass teapot
- Steep for 2 to 3 minutes (or to your taste) to release all of the flavour
- Always without milk
- … and for freshness every time, keep your infusions somewhere cool, dark, dry and airtight!
"we've used all natural ingredients and nothing else"
At Twinings, we believe the secret of creating great taste lies in the ingredients you choose to work with.
- That's why we've used all natural ingredients and nothing else in our green and white teas and all our infusions. That means no artificial flavours - just the real thing.
- Our herbs are gently steamed to protect their delicate taste
- Naturally caffeine free
- For a sweeter drink, why not try adding a little honey?
* All our herbs are gently steamed to protect their delicate taste