The rich combination of sweet blackcurrant and lavender loose leaf tea provides a delicious autumn taste, transporting you to picturesque views of fiery golden leaves, vibrant holly berry hedgerows and fields of golden crops ready for harvest.
Take comfort in the fresh and fruity flavours as they provide a touch of warmth as the evenings get colder and the nights draw in.
£5.00 for 100g bag loose leaf tea infusions
- We suggest
"a delicious reminder of autumn"
We believe that how you make your loose infusions is as important as the ingredients you use, so here are our tips:
- Use freshly drawn cold water
- Use water at a “rolling boil” (100?C)
- For best results – use a glass teapot! Use 1 teaspoon of tea per person (“one for the pot” isn’t needed!) or for convenience in an individual cup with a strainer
- Steep for 3 to 5 minutes (or to your taste)
- Always without milk – delicious in its natural state
… and for freshness every time, keep your infusions somewhere cool, dark, dry and airtight!
Hibiscus, Rosehips, Apple Pieces, Orange Peel, Lavender* (8%),
Elderberries, Natural Blackcurrant Flavouring (4%),
* All our herbs are gently steamed to protect their delicate taste