To capture the moment when Orange trees flower as winter turns to spring, we've created a stylish mix of sweet orange blossom flavour and citrus bergamot.
The result? A black tea that brightens your day and warms you from the inside out. Great news - although initially launched as a Limited Edition, Blossom Earl Grey is now permanently available, following popular demand.
£2.09 for 20 envelopes
- How to make
- More about Black Tea
"capturing the moment when Orange trees flower as winter turns to spring"
Here are our tips for getting the most out of your Blossom Earl Grey tea:
- Use freshly drawn cold water
- Use water at a “rolling boil” (100?C)
- Use 1 teabag per cup or 1 teabag per person in a teapot
- Steep for 3 to 5 minutes (or to your taste)
- This delicate tea is great drunk black or with just a touch of milk
… and for freshness every time, keep your tea somewhere cool, dark, dry and airtight!
"we've blended the elegant fragrance of rose with a light black tea"
Black tea, just like green tea, comes from the Camellia Sinensis plant.
- After plucking, the leaves are laid on drying trays & withered to remove some moisture and make more pliable
- The leaves are then rolled and may be cut
- "Broken" leaves are laid out & a heady mixture of warm air, aromatic juices, bacteria & enzymes leads to oxidation (a natural reaction that affects strength & colour)
- Oxidation is stopped by firing (with hot air) when the leaves are the right (brown) colour depending on the region
- The leaves turn black as they dry
... and finally, are sorted or graded by size
Black tea is a natural source of antioxidants that may help protect the body from damage caused by free radicals
All natural ingredients:
- Black tea
- Natural bergamot favouring with other natural flavourings (7.5%)
- Natural Orange Blossom Flavouring (2%)
Like Simon, I can no longer buy this tea locally, hence my visit to the Twining site. Please keep making this tea, it is my favorite.
This too is my favourite tea but I've been disturbed by the fact that retailers seem to have stopped stocking boxes and only seem to offer a caddy costing £6.00.. 30p per bag. Thank heavens I came across this site where you can still buy the boxes for a (comparatively) reasonable 10p per bag. Let me also add my voice to these here.. Please don't stop producing this. Thanks
This is my all time favourite tea, I love it beyond all reasonable thought! I am quite the tea connoisseur and you can take my word for it when I say that this tea... is the mother of all teas :) Drink it black for the ride of your life <3
This is the best tea I've ever tasted! The smell and flavour are quiet exquisite. Please do not discontinue this tea, me and my partner absolutely love it!
This is quite possibly the loveliest tea I have ever tasted. I thought Rose Garden was fabulous but this is a small taste of heaven in a cup. The orange blossom is just strong enough without being overpowering and it transports me to languid sunny days even when its raining outside. I am completely in love.
Even though this tea is limited edition, please do not discontinue this tea! Please! It is probably the best tea I have ever tried and I buy many boxes every time I go shopping incase shops stop selling it. Me and my mother are both fanatics!
Flavoury, delicious, refreshing - love it !
We welcome your thoughts, leave a Tea Tasting Note or Comment for others to read. Please Login or sign up to comment and rate this product. Need help? Contact Us on 0844 324 5000 or email@example.com