A delicate tea, blended with Bergamot and the sweet taste of Jasmine.
Jasmine flowers only come out after the sun has set. The tightly closed buds stretch out their bright-white petals, releasing a sweet fragrance into the night air. We've blended the taste of jasmine with the citrus flavours of bergamot to give a delicate Earl Grey tea with a stylish floral twist. Take a sip, breathe in the scent of jasmine and enjoy the moonlit calm.
£2.09 for 20 envelopes
- How to make
- More about Black Tea
"there's nothing like the fresh aroma of jasmine"
Here are our tips for getting the most out of your Twinings Jasmine Earl Grey tea:
- Use freshly drawn cold water
- Use water at a “rolling boil” (100?C)
- Use 1 teabag per cup or 1 teabag per person in a teapot
- Steep for 3 to 5 minutes (or to your taste)
- This delicate tea is great drunk black or with just a touch of milk
… and for freshness every time, keep your tea somewhere cool, dark, dry and airtight!
"we've blended the taste of jasmine with the citrus flavours of bergamot"
Black tea, just like green tea, comes from the Camellia Sinensis plant.
- After plucking, the leaves are laid on drying trays & withered to remove some moisture and make more pliable
- The leaves are then rolled and may be cut
- "Broken" leaves are laid out & a heady mixture of warm air, aromatic juices, bacteria & enzymes leads to oxidation (a natural reaction that affects strength & colour)
- Oxidation is stopped by firing (with hot air) when the leaves are the right (brown) colour depending on the region
- The leaves turn black as they dry
... and finally, are sorted or graded by size
"Light Refreshing and Fragrant"
Black tea is a natural source of antioxidants that may help protect the body from damage caused by free radicals
All natural ingredients:
- Black tea
- Jasmine Green Tea (15%)
- Natural Bergamot Flavouring (7.5%)
This has to be my all time favourite tea, for any time of the day. It is just perfect. I'm not sure I would cope if you changed this in anyway, or stopped production.
I wholeheartedly agree with Kate, Kelly, and Zora - keep it around!!
This is gorgeous! Please make it available permanently!
A classy and very welcome twist on the traditional Earl Grey. I adore the added Jasmine flavour! Please, please, pleeease keep this tea available all year round. I can't get enough of it.
Love this tea as well as the others (Lavender, Rose, Orange Blossom, ...) - please continue the production!
We welcome your thoughts, leave a Tea Tasting Note or Comment for others to read. Please Login or sign up to comment and rate this product. Need help? Contact Us on 0844 324 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org