£2.49 for 20 envelopes
From English country gardens to ancient Turkish palaces, there's nothing like the romance and style of a rose. We think the taste and aroma are special, too.
That's why we've blended the elegant fragrance of rose with a light, refreshing black tea. Make a cup, take a moment and prepare to be wooed. Great news - although initially launched as a Limited Edition, Rose Garden is now permanently available, following popular demand.
- How to make
- More about Black Tea
"there's nothing like the romance and style of a rose"
Here are our tips for getting the most out of your Rose Garden tea:
- Use freshly drawn cold water
- Use water at a “rolling boil” (100?C)
- Use 1 teabag per cup or 1 teabag per person in a teapot
- Steep for 3 to 5 minutes (or to your taste)
- This delicate tea is great drunk black or with just a touch of milk
… and for freshness every time, keep your tea somewhere cool, dark, dry and airtight!
"we've blended the elegant fragrance of rose with a light black tea"
Black tea, just like green tea, comes from the Camellia Sinensis plant.
- After plucking, the leaves are laid on drying trays & withered to remove some moisture and make more pliable
- The leaves are then rolled and may be cut
- "Broken" leaves are laid out & a heady mixture of warm air, aromatic juices, bacteria & enzymes leads to oxidation (a natural reaction that affects strength & colour)
- Oxidation is stopped by firing (with hot air) when the leaves are the right (brown) colour depending on the region
- The leaves turn black as they dry
... and finally, are sorted or graded by size
Black tea is a natural source of antioxidants that may help protect the body from damage caused by free radicals
All natural ingredients:
- Black tea
- Rose Petals (10%)
- Rose Flavouring (3%)
Turkish Delight in a cup of tea, always makes me feel happy
Absolutely fantastic!! Could not believe it would taste so good. It is not very strong (I prefer strong tea), but I really like it....more so than other flavoured black teas, like Earl Grey for example. I enjoyed it better with a little milk. It smells great and it reminds me of some soft candies I used to eat as a child. Definitely will be added in my cupboard with must have teas!
Smells so beautiful and tastes wonderful too. Isn't too overpowering either? Perfect balance of rose and to me a perfect subtlety of rose in the taste
This tea is sublime... I am so glad it is permanently available. :-)
This tea is just divine! I love it please keep it on a permanent basis!
My personal number one, right next to Lady Grey. Delicate in taste but very rich in aroma. It reminds me of my grandma's homemade pastry stuffed with rose marmalade. These two would go together perfectly.
Absolutely divine, superb tea with just a hint of rose.
Absolutely beautiful. English country gardens and the exotic east rolled into one. Definitely recommended for a Twinings 'Take Ten' moment.
Loved the previous Rose tea you produced and was devastated when it was withdrawn! Now thrilled that Rose Tea is back, AND is a permanent part of your range. THANK YOU!!
This is actually beautiful. It tastes like it smells - a personal favourite of mine!
Beautiful flavour - please don't discontinue!
A gorgeous blend with a subtle hint of rose which I love would definitely recommend to any rose lover
We welcome your thoughts, leave a Tea Tasting Note or Comment for others to read. Please, Login or sign up to comment and rate this product. Need help? Contact Us on 0844 324 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org