£2.49 for 20 envelopes
To capture the moment when the colours and scents of Provence Lavender flowers turns to spring.
We've blended the taste of lavender with the citrus flavours of bergamot to give a delicate Earl Grey tea with a stylish floral twist. Take a sip, breathe in the scent of lavender and enjoy the calm - why not try as an after dinner tea?
- How to make
- More about Black Tea
"there's nothing like the fresh aroma of lavender"
Here are our tips for getting the most out of your Twinings Lavender Earl Grey tea:
- Use freshly drawn cold water
- Use water at a “rolling boil” (100?C)
- Use 1 teabag per cup or 1 teabag per person in a teapot
- Steep for 3 to 5 minutes (or to your taste)
- This delicate tea is great drunk black or with just a touch of milk
… and for freshness every time, keep your tea somewhere cool, dark, dry and airtight!
"we've blended the taste of lavender with the citrus flavours of bergamot"
Black tea, just like green tea, comes from the Camellia Sinensis plant.
- After plucking, the leaves are laid on drying trays & withered to remove some moisture and make more pliable
- The leaves are then rolled and may be cut
- "Broken" leaves are laid out & a heady mixture of warm air, aromatic juices, bacteria & enzymes leads to oxidation (a natural reaction that affects strength & colour)
- Oxidation is stopped by firing (with hot air) when the leaves are the right (brown) colour depending on the region
- The leaves turn black as they dry
... and finally, are sorted or graded by size
Black tea is a natural source of antioxidants that may help protect the body from damage caused by free radicals
All natural ingredients:
- Black tea
- Lavender Tea (15%)
- Natural Bergamot Flavouring (7.5%)
This is a very good tea although not as fresh as Twinings Loose leaf Lavendar Earl Grey tea I tasted at a department store cafe. Please, please, please make the loose leaf version available to the public!,
So so good. Favourite tea of the moment. Please continue this tea on!!
This tea is gorgeous, it's my favourite, aromatic, Earl Grey. I concur, please do make this a permanent selection along with the rest of the floral range.
A really fragrant tea, which is also absolutely amazing to use in home baking. Lavender Earl Grey shortbreads are wonderful with this tea.
By far my favourite tea. The flavour & aroma are irreplaceable!
great with a bit of chocolate mmmmmm. make it a permanent product of twinings, far to good to be limited
One word - lush! Please continue to produce this tea!
A classy and very welcome twist on the traditional Earl Grey. I adore the added Jasmine flavour! And I agree 1000% with the c a's comment... "Beutifull tea please do not leave as limited addition to good to end production." Please, please, pleeease keep this tea available all year round. I can't get enough of it.
Beutifull tea please do not leave as limited addition to good to end production.
We welcome your thoughts, leave a Tea Tasting Note or Comment for others to read. Please, Login or sign up to comment and rate this product. Need help? Contact Us on 0844 324 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org