Sanguinello oranges grow in the golden glow of the Spanish sun. As they ripen, their crimson flesh develops deep-red streaks , which are packed with sweetness.
We've blended this flavour with the sharp tang of cranberries to create an infusion which is bursting with warmth and sunshine. A taste of the Mediterranean with every sip.
£0.20 for 1 Envelope
- We suggest
- Twinings, naturally ...
"an infusion which is bursting with warmth and sunshine"
We believe that how you make your fruit or herbal infusion is as important as the ingredients you use, so here are our tips:
- Use freshly drawn cold water
- Use water at a “rolling boil” (100?C)
- Use 1 teabag per cup or 1 teabag per person in a glass teapot (“one for the pot” isn’t needed!)
- Steep for 2 to 3 minutes (or to your taste) to release all of the flavour
- Always without milk
- … and for freshness every time, keep your infusions somewhere cool, dark, dry and airtight!
"we've used all natural ingredients and nothing else"
At Twinings, we believe the secret of creating great taste lies in the ingredients you choose to work with.
- That's why we've used all natural ingredients and nothing else in our green and white teas and all our infusions. That means no artificial flavours - just the real thing.
- Our herbs are gently steamed to protect their delicate taste
- Naturally caffeine free
- For a sweeter drink, why not try adding a little honey?
Hibiscus, Apple Pieces, Natural Cranberry Flavouring (10%),
Natural Sanguinello Orange Flavouring (10%),
Rosehips, Liquorice Root