Green teas for the morning, green teas for sunny afternoons, green teas for after dinner, green teas for quiet moments.
With our selection pack you can try five of our favourite green teas, and find your perfect occasion for each one.
£2.50 for 25 envelopes
- What's in the box?
- How to make
- More about Green Tea
"The perfect selection"
5 Envelopes each of:
- Green Tea with Cranberry
- Green Tea with Apple & Pear
- Green Tea with Pineapple & Grapefruit
- Green Tea with Orange & Lotus Flower
- Green Tea with Citrus
If you like one of these blends in particular, input the name into our "search store" and you'll find larger packs of each type to purchase
"Always without milk – some like to add a slice of lemon"
We believe that how you make your tea is equally as important as the tea you use, so here are our tips:
- Use freshly drawn cold water
- Boil water & allow to cool for about 3 or 4 minutes to 80 ?C
- Use 1 teabag per cup or 1 teabag per person in a teapot
- Brew for just 1 to 3 minutes (or to your taste) – be careful, over-brewing green tea brings out the bitter notes
- Always without milk – some like to add a slice of lemon
… and for freshness every time, keep your tea somewhere cool, dark, dry and airtight!
"the flavour of green tea is closer to the original flavour of the tea leaves"
Green tea, just like black tea, comes from the Camellia Sinensis variety
- Key difference between green and black teas? Green isn't oxidised, whereas black tea is ("oxidation" is just the natural reaction of the tea with air that affects strength and colour in black teas)
- The leaves often go through a short period of withering to remove moisture
- The leaves are lightly steamed or pan-fried to stop the tea oxidising
- Twisting or rolling follows, freeing the aromatic juices that you'll enjoy later!
- The leaves are naturally dried or gently heated, removing nearly all moisture
- Finally, leaves are graded by quality
Green Citrus; Green Tea, Natural Lemon Flavouring (11%),
Natural Orange Flavouring (1%),
Natural Lime Flavouring (1%)
Green Tea with Cranberry; Green Tea, Natural Cranberry Flavouring (7.5%)
Green Tea with Pineapple & Grapefruit; Green Tea, Natural Pineapple Flavouring (10%),
Natural Grapefruit Flavouring (4%)
Green Tea with Apple & Pear; Green Tea, Natural Apple Flavouring (11%),
Natural Pear Flavouring (10%)
Green Tea with Orange & Lotus Flower; Green Tea, Natural Orange Flavouring (15%),
Natural Tangerine Flavouring (3%),
Natural Lotus Flowers (1%)