This vibrant and clean infusion is sure to blow the cobwebs away!
£5.00 for 75g loose infusions
- More about
- How to make
- Twinings, naturally ...
"vibrant and clean infusion is sure to blow the cobwebs away"
Whole peppermint leaves have been roughly cut to produce a refreshing and cleansing drink.
Full of minty fresh flavour, this infusion delivers a cooling caffeine-free brew.
Reputed to aid digestion, it is ideal as an after dinner infusion. As refreshing as a bare-foot walk through the morning dew at sunrise.
"Whole peppermint leaves have been roughly chopped"
We believe that how you make your infusion is as important as the ingredients you use, so here are our tips:
- Use freshly drawn cold water
- Use water at a “rolling boil” (100?C)
- Use 1 teaspoon per person and 1 for the pot in a glass teapot
- Steep for 2 to 3 minutes (or to your taste) to release all of the flavour
- Always without milk
- … and for freshness every time, keep your infusions somewhere cool, dark, dry and airtight!
"we've used all natural ingredients and nothing else"
At Twinings, we believe the secret of creating great taste lies in the ingredients you choose to work with.
- That's why we've used all natural ingredients and nothing else in our green and white teas and all our infusions. That means no artificial flavours - just the real thing.
- Our herbs are gently steamed to protect their delicate taste
- Naturally caffeine free
- For a sweeter drink, why not try adding a little honey?
Whole peppermint leaves